PROPERLY SUPPORTING YOUR RESET CLEANSE
With any new regimen, there are very important instructions to use, to care for your body. Whether this is your first cleanse or 20th, we want to share some helpful tips to fully support your cleanse. As we all know, not one body is the same to another, so pick and choose what works best for you. Be sure to listen to your body!
We recommend that you begin preparing two days prior to cleansing. Preparation allows your body to slowly ease itself into cleansing, and decreases your chance of side effects.
• Do your best to avoid processed foods and eliminate as much meat, dairy, soy, wheat, sodium and sugar from your diet as possible.
• Slowly remove caffeine and other stimulants, such as coffee and soda, from your diet to reduce the chances of headaches.
• It is best to eat only fresh fruits and raw vegetables just prior to cleansing.
• Start your morning off with the 1st juice from the cleanse as soon as you get going and enjoy the remaining juices 2-3 hours apart, totaling 6 juices per day.
• Drink plenty of water to support your cleanse or enjoy non caffeinated herbal tea for added antioxidants.
• Be sure to keep all juices well refrigerated throughout the day. If you are on the go, carry the juices in an insulated bag.
• If you feel the need to eat, then please do! Make sure to eat clean, raw veggies/fruits or treat yourself to a handful of raw, unsalted almonds or half of a fresh avocado – these healthy snacks are loaded with clean fats and will help keep you sustained while further supporting the cleansing of your system.
You made it! Feels good, right? Similar to pre-cleanse preparation, we recommend that you ease your body back into eating solid foods. Start with lightly steamed vegetables and fresh fruits and slowly reintroduce healthy nuts and other sources of protein. Begin reincorporating your typical food groups one at a time and pay close attention to how they make your body feel. Don’t be surprised when you find yourself craving more fresh juice! We encourage you to focus on living a plant forward lifestyle and eliminating as many processed foods as possible!
*Please consult your doctor before cleansing if you are diabetic, pregnant/nursing, under 18 years of age, or are
under the continued care of a physician for any reason.